Cameco’s Northern Saskatchewan Scholarship Application
Application deadline: July 15
- GATHER electronic copies of:
- Transcripts from your previous academic records
- Letters of acceptance from educational institute
- Your letter to us detailing your academic goals, career objectives and interests
- Recent color photo of yourself (head shot only)
- DOWNLOAD and complete the Resident of Saskatchewan's North Status form
- This verifies that applicants are residents of Saskatchewan's north.
- ATTACH a copy of this completed (and signed) form with your online scholarship application.
- FILL-IN the online application.
- Ensure you use a valid email address.
- ALL fields must be completed except ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETED - Post Secondary information.
- ATTACH your transcripts, letters, RSN Status form and photo.
- All attachments must be submitted with your application form.
- (up to 10 separate 10 mb attachments can be submitted)
- SUBMIT Our Thank You page indicates successful completion.
- ERRORS? If there are errors or missing information, you will be returned to the top of the form and applicable field errors will be highlighted. Correct the fields, re-attach your files and submit again.
NEED HELP? If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org